blarghh.
dearest shadow.
i think my brain's not running on +800 hours. I am in the wrong time zone. Perhaps the wrong place. maybe the wrong place in my life. But screw that.
i think i will have to see myself as fitting in a wrong place. and start seeing myself in an alternate dimension. i'll need earplugs to block out the noise. the familiar one that keeps telling me i'm 23.
oh and some random 330 am thoughts:
I swear that i'm going to live longer just because of friends.
I've grown rather fond my me blog.
I'm starting to talk to myself and i dont feel disturbed by it anymore.
I think phantom of the opera's learn to be lonely is one of the most beautiful things ever.
no. i'm not an underachiever. i just have too many things on my list.
I need a hug.
who reads this stuff anyway? oh. you do!
thanks. it really does mean alot. ;)
2 Comments:
my laptop momentarily came out of its coma
so i'm blog hopping :)
i missed your blog!
muacks!
yay for your laptop!
oh wait. lets not praise it too much. :P
Post a Comment
<< Home