tiredd...
Dear shadow…
Am dead tired larrr….seriously feel like as though I just got beaten up or sth…and yet another of my splitting headaches…kinda sick on the weekend…today also felt kinda nauseous…don’t worry aint anything serious…
Met my super kaypo neighbour on the way…act as if she like so educated but she think that JC is like secondary school and pple take 9 subjects…hah!! Must put her brain in the museum….the only “highly educated” person to have discovered that jc pple take 9 subjects…I shudder just think of such a prospect…god…I mean, handling just 3 drives me to the point of insanity…9?? Please find me in the nearest cemetery…and I guess its not a case of rest in peace…hiazzz…you know, I get kinda jealous when I see all these pple in poly, CI and what not…I mean, its like they have more time…and less stress….well, noticeably less stress than us larr…
Which brings me to the topic about my hair…stress and hair?? Yupp they are linked….you see, I got really beautiful hair…and I love it a lot…recently, just within like a week of the reopening of college, I have been losing my hair….its really sad….to see clumps of hair just fall of when you comb it….all those botak pple have noooooo idea what I am talking about here….
I guess I settled into J2 life already…am not a happy go lucky J1 anymore…speaking of which…the orientation finally ended and the benches are not muddy anymore…[but the food is still missing by lunch time…]
Ah well….
Will get outta here….tutorials piled up sky high….[AGAIN!?!]
bubbye
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home